Penny and me - Hanson

Cigars in the summertime under the sky by the light I can feel you read my mind I can see it in your eyes under the moon as it plays like music every line There's a rug with bleeding dye under the fan in the room Where the passions burning high by the chair with the leopard skin under the light It's always Penny and me tonight On the plane step up with both my feet Riding in seat number 3 on a flight to NYC Got my bean and a coffee cup next to my seat Catch the view and another good book to read Sending me home on the friendly skies Missing her eyes It's always Penny and me tonight Cause Penny and me like to roll the windows down Turn the radio up, push the pedal to the ground And Penny and me like to gaze at starry skies Close our eyes, pretend to fly It's always Penny and me tonight Staring at a million city lights But it's still Penny and I all alone beneath the sky Feel the wind brushing slowly by If I could soar I'd try to take these wings and fly Away to where the leaves turn red But no matter where I am instead Singing along to feeling alright Or make it by in the pink moonlight It's always Penny and me tonight Cause Penny and me like to roll the windows down Turn the radio up, push the pedal to the ground And Penny and me like to gaze at starry skies Close our eyes, pretend to fly, ohoh close our eyes pretend to fly It's always Penny and me tonight Penny likes to get away and drown her pain in lemonade Penny dreams of rainy days and nights up late by the fireplace And aimless conversations about the better days Singing along to feeling alright, yeah Or make it by in the pink moonlight It's always Penny and me tonight Cause Penny and me like to roll the windows down Turn the radio up, push the pedal to the ground And Penny and me like to gaze at starry skies Close our eyes pretend to fly It's always Penny and me tonight, ohoh Penny and me tonight Penny and me tonight Just Penny and me tonight Obs: toda vez que escuto esta música lembro destas pessoas, o violão calmo, a voz suave e a letra alegre me faz pensar em como é bom ter Vocês aqui perto de mim!!! Amo muito vocês!!!!

Comentários

  1. é ótimo tê-la ao nosso lado tbm anaaa!
    Adorei a música!

    bjoos

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Ana, como é bom saber o quanto importante somos pra vc, e poder mostrar como é ótimo ter você por perto! Sempre!
    Amo demais você

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Meninas, isso aí ilustra só um pouquinho do que sinto por vocês...Eu conhço vocês há uns 3 anos, e pra mim é como se conhecesse vocês há muito mais tempo. Amigas como vocês são dificies de se encontrar hj em dia, então nada melhor do que valorizar as amigas que eu tenho... Amo vcss

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Dizem que uma imagem vale mais que mil palavras... Mas aqui, suas palavras também valem muito, então sinta-se à vontade para prosear com a gente. Críticas, sugestões e dicas de lugares pra comer nhoque sempre são bem vindas!

Obrigada por nos fazer companhia =)

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Trilha sonora

Sonhei.

Depois da tempestade.